RAIDs by Brand
Maestro 30 16 bay 8Gb Fibre - SAS/SATA RAID
The Maestro 30 is a single (30S) or dual (30R) controller, quad 8Gb Fibre RAID storage system. Its compact 3U - 16 bay chassis features redundant power supplies and fans for increased availability. The RAID controller, fans, and power supplies are modularized, allowing for easy removal from the rear of the unit. Also features a CGI-based GUI allowing easy, advanced remote configuration and monitoring using a web browser. On-line expansion allows the user to add drives to an existing array without interrupting operation. Available with a cache backup. Maestro based solutions boost data throughput up to 5000MB/sec which is double the performance of other RAID solutions. VMWare certified. Five year warranty available.
The Maestro 30 contains the following key functions:
- Array Recovery: In the event of multiple drive failures corrupting the RAID array of a Logical Disk and/or volumes, this feature enables users to recover lost disk members of a Disk Group, and will automatically recover Logical Disks and Volumes.
- On-line Array Roaming: Array member disks have recorded specific identifications, so when a RAID system or controller becomes faulty, this function provides an easy way to get the data back online by just moving the member disks to a same model working RAID system.
- SMARTCor. Functions: Embedded F/W feature which includes 3 functions used to monitor, diagnose, and correct disks’ bad sectors.
- Snapshot: With snapshot, array structure is saved and a data image can be rolled back to a previous point, helping the user resume applications without waiting for data restore from backup media.
- Remote Replication: Deploys snapshot technology with full data copies through volume mirror/copy. The target volume created through the volume mirror can be constantly synced with source volume. When a data volume fatally fails, the copy constantly synced can be rolled back for quick recovery. These functions are ideal for applications needing immediately data availability.
- Web Based GUI: (graphic user interface) management interface can be accessed through a web browser. The GUI is java-based, and can configure arrays, slice sizes, lun mapping, etc. and also allows remote monitoring of drive health, fan, and power supplies.
- MaxSure: Embedded F/W feature to support SED (Self-Encrypting Drive). Drives are embedded with encryption ASIC and encryption key, to encrypt/decrypt data write/read to the drives automatically. The MaxSure include 2 functions: • Instant Secure Erase.
- Symmetric Active-Active Redundancy: Symmetric active-active controller redundancy mechanisms ease management of the IT environment and improve efficiency. Simplify configuration on VMware clustered environments by eliminating the need to select a preferred path. There is no additional path management utility needed to manage multiple paths and load balance for operating systems already embedded MPIO.
Common applications for the Maestro 30 include:
- Enterprise Storage
Disk to Disk Backup
Performance Driven HD
Video Streaming Applications
Security and Surveillance
Regulation Compliance Storage
Disaster Recovery Storage
Audio and Video Editing
VOD for Education or Entertainment
Fixed Content Archiving
- Host Interface: Quad 8G Fibre channel
- Green Features: Auto disk standby, advanced cooling, 80 PLUS energy-efficient power supplies.
- Number of Host Channels: 4
- External Connector Type: SFP
- JBOD Expansion: Nova 34S, Nove 34R, Nova 44S, Nova 44R.
- Controller : Single (30S) or dual (30R)
- Controller CPU: Intel Xeon dual core CPU
- Memory: 4GB DDR III
- Hot Swap Disk Tray: 3.5" hot-swappable tray
- Hot Swap Fan: 2 x Turbo Fan
- Hot Swap Power supplies: 3 x 400W
- AC Input Voltage: 100 to 240V (+/- 10%), 47 to 63 Hz
- RAID Levels: JBOD, 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, NRAID
- Data Rebuild: Automatic Data Regeneration
- Online Expansion: Yes
- RAID Management: LCM; Serial console; SSH telnet; HTTP Web UI; Secured Web (HTTPS); S.E.S.
- Event Notification: Email; SNMP trap; Browser pop-up windows; Syslog; Windows Messenger.
- Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Operating Temp: 5 °C to 40 °C
- Physical Dimensions: 485 (W) x 593 (D) x 132 (H) mm
- PDF Data Sheet- Maestro 30
- Firmware and Manual Downloads
- Support and Contact Information
- RAID Parts & Accessories
- Maestro 30 Maintenance Kit
Unit Pricing and Configuration Options
Maestro 30 Pricing - MSRP listed, contact us for any custom quote.
|Maestro 30S, no drives. 16 hard drive trays||#81-30S||$5,695|
|Maestro 30R, no drives. 16 hard drive trays. For SAS drives||#81-30R||$7,895|
|Maestro 30R, no drives. 16 hard drive trays. For SATA II drives||#81-30RS||$8,595|
|2TB drive pack for Maestro - contains 4 2TB drives||#81-DP-2TB||CALL|
|3TB drive pack for Maestro - contains 4 3TB drives||#81-DP-3TB||CALL|
|4TB drive pack for Maestro - contains 4 4TB drives||#81-DP-4TB||CALL|
Maintenance kit- contains power supply, fan module, drive tray.
|400 Watt Maestro power supply||#81-MAESTRO-PS||$395|
|Maestro blower fan module||#81-MAESTRO-FN||$85|
|Maestro replacement drive tray||#81-MAESTRO-TR||$45|
|8Gb SFP-LC transceiver||#81-8GBXCVR||$289|
|3 meter LC-LC fibre cable.||#81-890||$39.95|
Other parts and accessories for the Maestro series are available for quotation. Please contact us at 800-223-3205 or email our support team if your part is not listed.